- Swimmers are required to be able to swim a minimum of 100 m or more.
- Swimmers may also be attending a squad but need improvement with their technique.
Stroke correction is covered over five sessions.
The structure of each session has a key focus area:
- Body position & relaxing in the water
- Body rotation & timing and arm recovery
- Correct stroke technique, by using stretch cord and drills
- Body rotation, breathing, correct stroke and video feedback
- Drills & preparation for squad training
Approximately 6 - 8 swimmers
$210 for the five session program
Note: entry fee to the pool is not included in our program fee
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
MISSED LESSON & MAKE-UP POLICY
We are unable to refund or credit any missed lessons except in the event of serious injury, with corresponding doctors certificate also required. Make-up sessions can be accommodated.
PAYMENT AND CANCELLATION POLICY:
To confirm your booking, payment is required within three working days. Note that your space is not secured unless full payment is received.
Cancelations with less than 48 hours notice prior to the course commencement will result in forfeiting full fees.
Cancelations with more than 48 hours notice prior to the start of the course will result in either credit or refund of your fees; a $35 admin fees will be retained.